Vite Aerea – LeonARdo | Tote Bag
Have you ever thought to wear the Leonardo Da Vinci’s paintings and inventions?
From today you can thanks to the Bellfish illustrations, which will allow you to experience the art and technological innovation of LeonARdo through Augmented Reality, how and when you want.
Leonardo’s “Vite Aerea” was interpreted for years as a study on the flight. Recent discoveries have revealed that, in reality, It consisted of an investigation into the compression of energy in the spring at the base of the sail, which would have led the structure to fly vertically and then fell back to the ground once It was over. The illustration takes up the pop world of printing with screens.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5cm)