Statua Leonardo – LeonARdo | Tote Bag
Have you ever thought to wear the Leonardo Da Vinci’s paintings and inventions?
From today you can thanks to the Bellfish illustrations, which will allow you to experience the art and technological innovation of LeonARdo through Augmented Reality, how and when you want.
The Statue of Leonardo Da Vinci stands in Piazza della Scala in Milan to celebrate the genius of the great Leonardo, who left to the city the Lombard figurative culture of the late Fifteenth and early Sixteenth Centuries. The sculpture takes up the comics style, making the illustration modern and creative, with explicit references to vaporwave.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5cm)