Carro Coperto – LeonARdo | Tote Bag
Have you ever thought to wear the Leonardo Da Vinci’s paintings and inventions?
From today you can thanks to the Bellfish illustrations, which will allow you to experience the art and technological innovation of LeonARdo through Augmented Reality, how and when you want.
Inspired by the badges collection of Alex Spenser, Leonardo’s “Carro Coperto” is here revised in badge version. The Leonardo’s initial picture presented design flaws, which would have led to the machine malfunctioning; in the animation It was therefore simulated the jerk of which the car would have had to enter in function.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5cm)